SSL Security Certificate
It is used to encrypt sensitive data between the user and the server that provides the service. It is widely used in Internet sites that allow purchase by credit card or want to enhance security between the user and the website. Our SSL security certificates are 128/256 - bit encryption and with a key of 2048-bits encryption and is compatible with 99.9 % of Browsers.
Sensitive information must always be protected if you do eCommerce,
to protect you and your customer.
- Have a domain name registed (i.e. sudominio.com )
- Provide a legal certification of the existence of his company and of the legal representative
- Copy of the corporate identification of the company
- Copy of the ID of the legal representative
- Provide a certificate of the physical address of your company (copy of a bill with the address of the company)
Technical requirements for installation of SSL Security Certificate
- Public IP designated only for this website
- WEB server configured to activate the certificate
- Indicate the WEB Server version the service and the version to use
- Generation of CSR file (Certificate Signing Request)
Certificate of 128/256 bits of encryption
If you need more information about this service or require a highest encryption SSL Certificate, click here to contact us.